Little Gem Hatchery

WestKnollAmy

The Crazy Chicken Lady
Apr 22, 2008
upstate SC
I just got a lot of little chicks from Little Gem Hatchery in GA and I must say they have some wonderful birds! These chicks are so blasted healthy and happy.
jumpy.gif

They have many breeds but I got Welsummers, Black Copper Marans, Blue Copper Marans, a Golden Cuckoo Marans and have eggs in the incubator to hatch from them also.

These people are fabulous to work with and I urge everyone to visit them. They are selling out of a few breeds so hurry to get your special order of marvelous chicks or adults, if they will sell them. Anyone who reads my posts on here should know I am not easy to please but boy, I have found the hatchery for me!
celebrate.gif

I JUST REC'D BLR WYANDOTTE,WELSUMER,CRELE PENEDESENCA,AND BARNEVELDER CHICKS FROM LEE AT LITTLE GEM,AND THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL AND HEALTHY CHICKS,AND FOR THE QUALITY,THEY ARE NOT ASKING TOO MUCH,I'VE ORDERED FROM HATCHERIES AND NONE OF THEIR CHICKS COME CLOSE TO LITTLE GEM'S QUALITY. THESE CHICKS STARTED DRINKING AND EATING RIGHT AWAY,AND HAD LOTS OF ENERGY,I HIGHLY RECOMMEND LITTLE GEM.
thumbsup.gif

Does anyone know another way of getting in touch with Little Gem? Their website has been down for a really long time....

Back
Top Bottom