Little girl made a video about raising chickens

I am about to go vote again, but I think it is so cool that another BYC member found her video and mentioned it on here without any aforementioned knowledge of the authors connection to BYC....You go BYC members!!!
ya.gif
clap.gif
thumbsup.gif
yippiechickie.gif

I have been posting this on a huge horse forum. Every day when I put it there, she surges about 100 votes almost immediately. We all need to keep voting and posting on other forums.

You guys all ROCK. Horsejody, that is GREAT about the horse forum!! Everyone, thanks so much for your efforts!!!!! Just a little over 12 hours to go now!

I voted for you when I saw the link from my yahoo group. I advised her to post it over here, and when I went to do it myself I found this thread...lol Oh well. I hope you win, your video was great.

YAY!!! She is winning! Just went and checked and she has more votes than the other kid! Lets keep the votes up for her, shes doing a great job!

~Casey

Ugh!! I am trying to vote again before its to late its only almost 10:00 my time so not sure if its to late BUT its not letting me see the site!!

Page not found
The page you are looking for might have been removed,
had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please try the following:
If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

- Click the Back button in your browser to try another link.
- Use a search engine like Google to look for information on the Internet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HTTP 404 - File not found

Back
Top Bottom