Little lost

Mshadows89

Chirping
Dec 18, 2018
Israel
I posted a post earlier today on emergencies of my new brahma pullet she was cut by a peice of sharp metal from hiding from bullying and got injured i washed and put Neosporin on her wound the blood stopped and all clean shes active eating drinking little out of energy but she likes to mingle with the younger chicks. I was told to use the see but dont touch method in the coop i put her in seperate with enough space food and water she was fine but she doesnt want to stay isolated by herself she keeps trying to escape to sleep by the chicks i feel bad i know its for her own good heres few pics of her and the wound

Attachments

• 20190816_095623.jpg
    20190816_095623.jpg
    437.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 20190816_093934.jpg
    20190816_093934.jpg
    615.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 20190816_093813.jpg
    20190816_093813.jpg
    749.2 KB · Views: 11
That looks more like pecking wounds to me. She should heal up quickly. House her close to the chicks, so she doesn't feel alone.

That looks more like pecking wounds to me. She should heal up quickly. House her close to the chicks, so she doesn't feel alone.
I hope she heals quick im going to seperate her in the same coop for her own good i found her got beat up again blood on her foot feathers shes still drinking and eatimg but ima seperate her and i found out the main bully

Not sure where to ask about my silkies weird behaviour recently. I have 2 silkies, both female, almost a year old. I see when they are in the nesting box, busy laying an egg, they put some of the wood shavings on their back. Looks cute though, not sure if normal. Then the other day, the one ate some dried out poop. Why? And then today, the 2 sisters starts fighting over the snacks/food I gave them. They never done this before. Are they just moody or because they are getting older? Please help with advise as I'm still new and learning as I go along.

Back
Top Bottom