Little Red Hen Necklace - Free Shipping

abbey808

Songster
8 Years
Jun 30, 2011
Hawaii
Just in time for the holidays, a festive little red hen pendant with red macrame necklace. The pendant measures about an inch square, featuring a pretty red hen sitting on her nest with "EGGS" printed below her. Image is double sided, encased in glass with soldered edges. Necklace is 20 inches in length, and is knotted in a spiral design with red polished hemp.

These are not mass-produced items. All my jewelry is handmade by me, so I usually have only one or two of each piece. If you have a request for a different color necklace, I'd be happy to create one for you if I have the materials on hand. Please feel free to contact me with any requests for custom orders.

Necklace will be packaged in a gift box tied with ribbon. Shipping is by USPS, and will be mailed within 1-2 business days following payment.

PayPal is accepted.

Thank you so much for looking!

Thank you Golden Sparrow!
smile.png

You do beautiful work and just had to get this and a rooster wreath also, wanted another rooster wreath but it wouldn't let me buy 2 so got the chick bracelet instead. Was getting a few for gifts for a few of my chicky friends.

Thank you and God Bless,
Hugs,
Roslyn

Back
Top Bottom