Little torture boxes

Quote:
LOL. It's all in your frame of reference, isn't it, Kat?

OP - Both my daughters had braces. DD17 still goes to the orthodontist twice a year (I'm not sure why . . . $$$$$$), but only has to wear her upper retainer, now. She had a really bad overbite (to the point where she wouldn't smile for photos) and, after several extractions and two years of braces, her teeth look GREAT, now.

Hang in there! Your mouth will toughen up after a while, and it won't be as painful.

thumbsup.gif

Edited because I DO know when and how to use an apostrophe.

Last edited:
i had braces. i loved em. the pain helped me lose weight hahaha. i need them again cuz i'm gaining too much!!!! but i remember how much it sucked. right when you get used to it, you have to go get them tightened.
roll.png
but it's worth it. i was supposed to have jaw surgery to have a "perfect" bite. i said noo thank you. i had a bite plate, which sucked cuz the day i got it put in was the night my school had grad night
roll.png
at disneyland!!!!!!!! so all i could eat was fries, which i don't really like in the first place. but in the end, i was supposed o have them for 3 years and got them off in like a year and a half or 2 years cuz my teeth move so fast!! but i have to wear my retainers like 24/7 CUZ my darn teeth move soooooo fast!!

I am x-cited!!!!!

2day I can touch my teeth together!!!!

But the don't have the destructive power they used to.
sad.png

he.gif
GRRR!!!! It is SOOOO hard to tear apart meat!!!

hit.gif
I miss...........................................
droolin.gif
GUM AND GUMMY STUFF LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!

bow.gif
GUM

i wanted to hide under a chair
hide.gif

fl.gif
get 'um off get 'um off
fl.gif

this is what I wanna do to a boy named Alan
duc.gif

I just had to say that last part

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I Can Eat Food Now!!! Today, I Ate A Cheeseburger, And I Can Chew It!!!!!!!!
:d

Back
Top Bottom