Live quail birds and eggs for incubating / sale

Marienobert

In the Brooder
Jan 7, 2020
We have the below availability of quail birds and eggs ready for sale in bulk and small quantities can deliver to any location / country.

Bob White Quail
Japanese Quail
Brown Quail
Californian Quail
European Quail
King Quail
Painted Button Quail
Red backed Button Quail
Red chested Button Quail
Jumbo and Colossal Quails,
Goliath Quail ,
Serious inquiries only

We have the below availability of quail birds and eggs ready for sale in bulk and small quantities can deliver to any location / country.

Bob White Quail
Japanese Quail
Brown Quail
Californian Quail
European Quail
King Quail
Painted Button Quail
Red backed Button Quail
Red chested Button Quail
Goliath Quail ,
Serious inquiries only

I'm curious about your Colossal and Jumbo quails. Are they like Coturnix quail?

By any country, I guess you don't mean Australia? We have very strict laws on importing animals so I don't see how you'd deliver here.
HI,

Where are you located we deliver to any location our shipping licenses cover quarantine regulations for a legal entery to any port or air port so let me know your location and quantity needed for quotation.

HI,

Where are you located we deliver to any location our shipping licenses cover quarantine regulations for a legal entery to any port or air port so let me know your location and quantity needed for quotation.

Sorry, I'm not after more quails currently. I was just wondering whether Australia was included on that list as there is pretty strict laws here on that.

Australia is included on the list and we have over 30 satisfied clients in Australia will be happy to do business with you in the future if need be.
Regards.

Bob White Quail
Japanese Quail
Brown Quail
Californian Quail
European Quail
King Quail
Painted Button Quail
Red backed Button Quail
Red chested Button Quail
Goliath Quail ,
Serious inquiries only