• Grasses

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Crystalchickmama

Chirping
Mar 9, 2018
Hobe SOund FLorida
So To fill in the blanks....

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?

yes, as an adult but had them years ago

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

7 chicklets

(3) What breeds do you have? 3 Mixed Reds, 3 Americaunas, and 1 mixed Black (had 2 named Thelma and Louise but Louise died. Poor naming choice as they both died at the end of the movie??)

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com? Just pecking around the internet...

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Photography,

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

My husband and I are technically empty nesters and we have 2 dogs as well.

Another good thing about herbs is supposedly they may self medicate some if they have a selection to chose from and they need a certain one.
I had heard this and have been studying up. Our girls are too small to make the move outside but I want a good variety.
I am thinking of using the heartier Kitchen herbs along with Marigolds. maybe

G’Day from down under Crystalchickmama :frow Welcome!

Chick Sympathy.jpg

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

You might want to also Find Your State Thread and pop in and say hello.

BYC has Topic of the Week discussions which I have found to be a great resource, informative and sometimes entertaining; so definitely worth checking out.

If you would like to share Pictures and Stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)

Back
Top Bottom