Living and Learning

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by annanicole18, Jun 20, 2009.

1. annanicole18

annanicole18 Songster

Mar 16, 2009
    Cincinnati, OH
    Someone on craigslist had a nice little paragraph about pitbulls and this website. I went and was flabergasted when i failed to pick out the right dog til the 5th try! Very awesome very eye opening. though some of them are just dumb to try and compare to a pit....

http://www.pitbullsontheweb.com/petbull/findpit.html

Try it out and see how many it takes you

2. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    took 3 tries for me and I have one [​IMG]

3. FrizzleFreak

FrizzleFreak Songster

Took me 3 tries too! Then I spent a bunch of time looking at the pretty doggies...I knew that it would be something cute and young, because of the nature of the website ,so I tried with that theory.
    BTW, who the heck could mistake a Great Swiss or a Rhody Ridgeback for a Pit? I know people with those dogs, and I can't imagine them attacking anybody, or being mistaken for a Pit....Man, if common sense were money, there'd be a lot more starving people out there....

4. PotterWatch

PotterWatch My Patronus is a Chicken

Apr 22, 2008
    Virginia
    Yeah, I can't imagine a swissy or a JRT being mistaken for a pit, let alone the boxer, mastiffs, or bull terrier.

5. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    I don't know much about dogs, so I'm sure I'd get confused. [​IMG]
    Anything about thigh height to me (and I'm tall) makes me nervous.

6. annanicole18

annanicole18 Songster

Mar 16, 2009
    Cincinnati, OH
    i know thats what i said about the ridge and even a lab!! seriously its supposedly americas most popular dog. crazy crazy i had never heard of some of those breeds and i pride myself in knowing alot about dogs

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: