Location, Location.

PeeperKeeper

Songster
11 Years
Jun 20, 2008
Henry County Kentucky
I proudly announce I'm from KY. Listed just under my avatar and username. I notice a lot of members don't indicate their location. Why is this? I gotta know.
hmm.png

Sometimes, when a member is having a problem with their flock, it could be climate oriented. I also am curious as to who is hatching and who can't due to climate situations.
If there is a good reason not to say where I'm from, please let me know as I will happily change my location to "Planting Zone 6"
cool.png

I haven't figured this out either. I'm from middle Tennessee, and it helps to know where other people are from, because it could have a bearing on what you post. I dunno, maybe we're careless and they all know something we don't!
Sally, AKA planting zone 7

It's confidential. I could tell you, but...well...you know how that goes.
cool.png

(Kidding. I never used to and unless I'm buying or selling, it doesn't really apply to me, anyway, IMO. I put it there now simply in case there are like minded people that live nearby. I can never turn away a local chicken friend that needs info, advice, etc. and I like making local fowl (that's with a W, not U, though I seem to have gained some of those, too.
roll.png
) friends.

Last edited:
I wish i could be in Ky right now. I want to retire in Hardin County or Whitley/Knox County down near the Jellico Mountains. Couple more years and then we are down with the moving every 2-3years.

Quite a few members are minors, and they aren't allowed to post thier age or locations, for safty reasons. In my case, well if I want you to find me I'll pm you an addy.

Quote:
Thank You! I'm afraid I forgot about our youngsters here at BYC. That makes a lot of good sense.
Now I can get on with my life and wonder about something else for a while. WHEW!!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom