Lockdown starts tonight!

akchick76

Chirping
6 Years
Feb 28, 2013
Alaska
Lockdown starts tonight. I've got my sponges, LG is prepped to be the hatcher. I have 12 Polish eggs going in. I got my shelf liner in the bottom, egg cartons are out. Am I forgetting anything?

Lockdown starts tonight. I've got my sponges, LG is prepped to be the hatcher. I have 12 Polish eggs going in. I got my shelf liner in the bottom, egg cartons are out. Am I forgetting anything?

sounds like you are good and ready. I started my lock down last night. My temperature has been a bit low so they will probably be a bit late. We might be hatching together. What are you hatching?
I am hatching blrw. 7 out of 12. 5 were not fertile.

I have 12 polish that were shipped from a breeder on FB. Started with 14, one went foul early and 1 didn't develop. The 12 in looked really good on Sunday candling, several had movement early at day 10, so I am very hopeful. This is also my first hatch. They started in the LG, then I got the Brinsea in and they have been in there since. I'm going to put them back in the LG to hatch because I have Ameraucanas in the Brinsea that are not due until next week.

I have 12 polish that were shipped from a breeder on FB. Started with 14, one went foul early and 1 didn't develop. The 12 in looked really good on Sunday candling, several had movement early at day 10, so I am very hopeful. This is also my first hatch. They started in the LG, then I got the Brinsea in and they have been in there since. I'm going to put them back in the LG to hatch because I have Ameraucanas in the Brinsea that are not due until next week.

I have the brinsea too. I want to hatch some ameracaunas after I hatch some turkeys if I can find them. Keep posting your progress I will be eagerly waiting.

Back
Top Bottom