Lockdown today first hatch need advise Please!!!!

I hatch in an egg carton. Though this is my first time hatching in an incubator. But i have heard that an egg carton works really well. And well i have plenty of those lying around. Lol! Thanks,
fl.gif
crossed for you to. I know it is scary. I also have paper towels down on the bottom of my rack and in. They keep it clean and are diposable so they wont harbor bacteria.
wink.png
Good Luck!

Quote:
For a little less than two hours. My mom checked it right before she went to bed and it was normal. But when i got home 2 hours later it was that high. I almost cried! I hope everything will go well.
fl.gif

Quote:
For a little less than two hours. My mom checked it right before she went to bed and it was normal. But when i got home 2 hours later it was that high. I almost cried! I hope everything will go well.
fl.gif

Positive thoughts! That wasn't very long and it may not have been the whole time. It takes awhile to change the internal temperature. I wouldn't sweat it, because I've heard of longer spikes at high/low temps!

Quote:
fl.gif

Positive thoughts! That wasn't very long and it may not have been the whole time. It takes awhile to change the internal temperature. I wouldn't sweat it, because I've heard of longer spikes at high/low temps!

I am hoping you are right. I guess we will just have to see. This was my first ever hatch so i am not expecting 100%. Though they were all alive and kicking when i put them in lockdown. Keeping my hopes high.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom