Lockdown Tomorrow! I Have a chick!

Like I said, Most of my chicks piped upsidown. I flipped them over (the ones without pips) and saw many had pips. They hatched within an hour.

Yay!!!!

I haven't gone home yet to on those last eggs. I plan on doing one more hatch for the summer. Im thinking about duck eggs, but dont know where to get them.

I am sure you could find anything you may want on here..... Just ask around.

I will probably not hatch any more of my own eggs this year but I am hoping to add new blood to my flocks so it just depends on what i can find...lol.

Hi! I ALMOST sent some duck eggs home with you when you were here. I didn't mention them because of the difference in incubation times.
Both my blue Swedish girls and my black Pied girl have just gone broody and the Pekins are taking a break.
There is a lady just up the road (Monetta) with Muscovy (mostly chocolates) if those are interesting to you. I bought 11 ducklings from her last week and they are so darn cute!
She might have eggs available.
smile.png

Lisa

These are my 3 new Americaunas. I came up with crazy names for them.
gig.gif
I was feeling creative.

left to right: cookie party, sparkles, and sir cuddle muffin

56148_0625002150.jpg

I named the necked neck Lola and the frizzle Gilly and the first americauna buttons.

awwwww..... they are too cute..... I need to post more pics of my new hatchlings. I have 11 or 12 hatched and 2 or 3 pips and a zip. There are too many in there and they won't stay still long enough for me to count everything.

I think my hatch is over now with 15 chicks hatched out of 25 eggs...not too bad. I only had 1 silkie hatch out of 4 eggs and neither of the OEGB hatched. And 5 American game quit.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom