LOL ~ He thought WRONG ~~~~ PICS

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chicks_N_Horses, Jun 20, 2009.

1. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Bargains! ........ well done! [​IMG]

2. andbab

andbab Songster

wow wish I could get a pbp fpr under 10 bucks. Steal of a deal.

3. Wow ! I thought I was thrifty with $10.

Your husband must be related to my boy friend. Mike has had a liver transplant, takes medication to suppress his immune system, so he cannot be around any type of birds. So, to make a long story short, I have to show him my chickens one at a time, outside, from a distance of several feet.

Only two times has he walked into the chicken shed. And both times all he had to say was, " Honey, you have WAAAAAAAAAY too many chickens !"

He would probably refuse to come to my house if I brought home a pot belly pig.

Question time ..... Are you going to post a picture of what you do with the peacock feathers ???

4. Chicks_N_Horses

Chicks_N_Horses Songster

Mar 30, 2009
    South Alabama
    LOL My DH says "You have way too many chickens and horses" every single day I think LOL I try and do extra things to keep him happy ... after all, he is the one having to fork out all the $ for all the feed they eat up. I did rehome over 50 chickens this past 2 weeks though. I had to do something to fill the 'void' [​IMG]

andbab ~ I got this pbp for $2.00! Just last week someone had put on cute shirts and hats on their ptps for sale and they all sold for $40.00 - She is a squealer! LOL She doesn't like any of us very much yet.

enola ~ I am making art on my wall with the peacock feathers... I am spreading them out in a fan over my headboard. I will post a pic of it when I'm done.

Anywho... Here are pics of the pig and roo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 22, 2009
  5. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    Ohhh I want your lil piggy... Its sooo cute .. And Awesome bargain shopping... [​IMG]

6. SpringChickens

SpringChickens Songster

Feb 1, 2009
    Lexington, KY
    Great job!! They are adorable!!

7. Stumpy

Stumpy Songster

Apr 15, 2008
    I was going to say next time he'll pack you a sack lunch, but you beat me to it.

8. charlielynnsingletary

charlielynnsingletary Songster

Apr 26, 2009
    pearl river,la
    Beautiful

9. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    Oh!! I LOVE the little pbp!!!![​IMG]

10. Chicks_N_Horses

Chicks_N_Horses Songster