long thin 3d poo

babychickens321

Songster
Oct 17, 2021
London England
ive been seeing loads of long thin poob string in my garden and i caught one of my hens doing it right now. everyone acting fine, apart from someone not laying eggs and one always bloody egg. she was straining for quite a bit and then three weird poops which were standing up came out.
poop in the middle is literally standing up.
C954335E-5462-476D-B9CC-D893CC0FD002.jpeg
E6C791F1-3356-4BF7-8F91-344B27C42450.jpeg

they have protein feed and some eggshells, treats as well like grapes and pasta. they are free to walk around my garden and grass is not too long but there are some odd patches

they have protein feed and some eggshells, treats as well like grapes and pasta. they are free to walk around my garden and grass is not too long but there are some odd patches
I think it's just longer pieces of grass, so not really anything to worry about. Don't keep your grass too too long as to avoid crop impactions.
It'd also be good to keep treats to a minimum, treats should make up no more than 10% of their diet. No more than 1tbsp of treats per chicken per day is a good rule of thumb.

I think it's just longer pieces of grass, so not really anything to worry about. Don't keep your grass too too long as to avoid crop impactions.
It'd also be good to keep treats to a minimum, treats should make up no more than 10% of their diet. No more than 1tbsp of treats per chicken per day is a good rule of thumb.
thanks a lot!

Back
Top Bottom