Long time Googler, new member

jessandlucy

In the Brooder
May 1, 2017
Hi everyone, I'm Jess and I live in New South Wales, Australia.

I have one (so far) very spoilt bantam, although I'm not sure how old she is - we rescued her from our cousins who didn't want her anymore.

I've been googling and getting advice from this site for months, so I thought I should just join ;) looking forward to talking chickens!

G'day Jess, it's nice to meet you. Welcome to the Backyard chickens flock. BYC also has "Australia, six states and one funny little island." thread, in case you get homesick.

Howdy neighbour
frow.gif
Welcome!

Yes, please do pop in to the Aussie Thread and say Hello, you will be welcome.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your girl, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out
wink.png

Hi im Ron from usa i hope its ok to discuss duck related stuff on here if not please let me know i have 2 supposedly cayuga ducklings

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom