Long time reader, first time member ☺

bomjardim

In the Brooder
Nov 1, 2018
DeLand, FL
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? We've had our flock for 2.5 yrs so still a little green

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? We have 6

(3) What breeds do you have? 3 buff orpingtons and 3 Ameraucanas

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? Seeing chickens come running across the yard

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Travelling, reading, yoga, cycling, boating, fishing

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. The 3 of us live in sunny central Florida with our 2 dogs and our flock.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? I can't remember where I found BYC but have used it as a resource for years - well before starting our feathered family. It was a huge help in planning

Hi and welcome to our community. I hope that you enjoy your time here.

This is a useful link of BYC guides to take a look at announcements-feedback-issues-guides.3 I’d suggest including your location using the guide in that link, if you have not already done so. You can use this link to contact members in your area - Find your State's thread.

Best wishes

Pork Pie

Back
Top Bottom