Long time reader, new poster

Pambasileus

Hatching
Mar 24, 2017
Hi all, I've had chickens about a year now and consider myself lucky to have found BYC pretty early in my pre-chicken research stage. It's hard to find reliable info among all the misinformation put about on the internet, but I see so much common sense and experience represented here it keeps me coming back. It's become one of my first go-to reference resources for the little things that come up all the time. I've finally come up against something that I haven't found on the forums, though, so I'll head over and find the appropriate place to put my question :)

Hi and welcome to BYC - good to hear that BYC has been useful to you (it's taught me all i know, for sure).

welcome-byc.gif

Glad to hear BYC has been helpful to you as it has to so many others.

Best wishes!

Greetings and
welcome-byc.gif
! Pleased you joined our poultry community! I am in agreement - life and experience has taught me quite a bit about chickens but BYC has taught me the most. Glad you are part of it! Best wishes!
smile.png

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

You have definitely come to the right place for all the fun and learning!

Make yourself at home here and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Welcome to our roost!
smile.png

Hello, and welcome to our wonderful forum! I am so glad you joined Backyard Chickens, I hope you will make yourself at home here and enjoy it as much as I have! :frow

~Cuz

G’Day from down under Pambasileus
frow.gif
Welcome!

A couple of my gals definitely owe their lives to the great advice provided on BYC.

I hope you enjoy being a member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom