Look what hatched

Kims-Little-Zoo

Songster
Jul 28, 2021
California
51C7E001-013F-429C-ABD3-5A15FA40AF2E.jpeg

I have a broody hen and so i’ve left her alone and just let her sit on some eggs. Well to my surprise just for fun i went to check the eggs since she was off them for a few minutes i picked one up shined my flashlight to it and it started chirping at me, and so did the next one. The next day this is what i found. Super excited about our new babies.

View attachment 3268318
I have a broody hen and so i’ve left her alone and just let her sit on some eggs. Well to my surprise just for fun i went to check the eggs since she was off them for a few minutes i picked one up shined my flashlight to it and it started chirping at me, and so did the next one. The next day this is what i found. Super excited about our new babies.
What breeds are her babies?

What breeds are her babies?
That’s a really good question. My rooster is a White Crested Blue Polish bantam and mama is a Sapphire Gem but she was sitting on a brown egg (hers) and the other egg was a blue one so could be my Blue Ameracauna or Frizzle Easter Egger. It’s also possible that one came from my other rooster Black Silkie but my Polish doesn’t usually let him mate with any of the hens.

Back
Top Bottom