Look what I got in the mail today!

Blooming chicks

Songster
13 Years
Mar 4, 2008
Bucks County
6994_duckdiaper.jpg

My duck diaper--my mallard is still trying to figure it out (which is why the picture is blurry--he wont stop fussing with it). I'm so excited. Thanks Nettie!!!!

Soo cute
love.gif
I really want to get one for each of my ducks but can't find anywhere in the UK that does them, might have to get the sewing machine out and try and devise something
hmm.png

Quote:
He was an "only duck" for several weeks and started hanging out in the house with my dogs (on his own--following them in the door). So he isn't a house duck technically, but for those times he comes in, he really needs something to keep my house mess-free. I tried using a babygate to keep him in the kitchen, but once I'd leave the room, he'd fly over the gate to follow me around the house. I will only keep it on him during his short visits inside.

I love everyone on here-lol. Who ever thought we would all have house ducks
lau.gif
, I still need to get some diapers from Nettie too, especially before winter gets here-I have one that keeps following me around my house too, thank goodness I have no carpet

Quote:
I am more than happy to ship to the UK! We've have a few ducky friends across the pond, and up in Canada too. We also try to get the best shipping rates for the UK, with different options depending on how fast you want it or how much you want to spend on it.

Quote:
You can't order them from the US to ship to the UK? If you really want them and you can't do that, you could have them shipped to someone here who could ship to you on the side. I have done things like that for people who can't get the company to ship to them directly.

Back
Top Bottom