Look what I got in the mail today!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Blooming chicks, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Blooming chicks

Blooming chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2008
    Bucks County
    [​IMG]

My duck diaper--my mallard is still trying to figure it out (which is why the picture is blurry--he wont stop fussing with it). I'm so excited. Thanks Nettie!!!!

2. mrslb333

mrslb333 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2010
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Soo cute [​IMG] I really want to get one for each of my ducks but can't find anywhere in the UK that does them, might have to get the sewing machine out and try and devise something [​IMG]

3. honeydoll

honeydoll Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2009
    Stark County, NE Ohio
    Ummm.why would you want to diaper a duck? Is is a house pet? Just curious.

4. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

That's so cute!! [​IMG]

5. Blooming chicks

Blooming chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2008
    Bucks County
    Quote:He was an "only duck" for several weeks and started hanging out in the house with my dogs (on his own--following them in the door). So he isn't a house duck technically, but for those times he comes in, he really needs something to keep my house mess-free. I tried using a babygate to keep him in the kitchen, but once I'd leave the room, he'd fly over the gate to follow me around the house. I will only keep it on him during his short visits inside.

6. callducklover20

callducklover20 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2010
    Bonner Springs, KS
    I love everyone on here-lol. Who ever thought we would all have house ducks [​IMG] , I still need to get some diapers from Nettie too, especially before winter gets here-I have one that keeps following me around my house too, thank goodness I have no carpet

7. nettie

nettie Enslaved by Indoor Ducks

Nov 20, 2008
    Chicago, IL
    Quote:I am more than happy to ship to the UK! We've have a few ducky friends across the pond, and up in Canada too. We also try to get the best shipping rates for the UK, with different options depending on how fast you want it or how much you want to spend on it.

8. Kedreeva

Kedreeva Longfeather Lane

Jun 10, 2010
    Michigan
    Quote:You can't order them from the US to ship to the UK? If you really want them and you can't do that, you could have them shipped to someone here who could ship to you on the side. I have done things like that for people who can't get the company to ship to them directly.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by