Look what I got yesterday!

AhBee01

Songster
12 Years
Nov 7, 2007
yo. ohio
Don't laugh, it was my Dads, and it runs!!! Started right up even after sitting for at least 3 years, maybe more!!!
My Dad passed away it will be 2 yrs end of this month.
I was finally able to get my step monster,I mean step mother to let me get it out from my Dad's barn.Her son is starting to scrap all kinds of my Dads things and it is not his place to do that.
The estate isn't even final! It is really getting ugly.
But at least it is in my custody, and if it rot to the ground at least he can't scrap it.
Thanks for looking,
Brenda
Here it is.

DSCN3631.jpg

Wow what a parade tractor, slap a good coat of red paint on that boy and put it back under cover. A tractor that straight and original is a collector's dream.

That's great that it started right up! I'm so glad that you were able to get that monster
wink.png
to give it to you. Sheesh! You'd think she would just be happy that you were trying to help her clean some stuff out.
hmm.png

I was just glad to get it, my brother thinks there may be a disk and mower that may fit, he would try to get them for me.
He is at least on speaking terms with the SM, so we will see.
I just want our family pics!
Brenda

Nothing to laugh at all about that tractor, enjoy it and good luck- sometimes "family" makes life harder than it ought be, don't they. Keep your chin up. Keystonepaul

Back
Top Bottom