Look what my DH bought me today! *PICS!*

big_smile.png
Lucky lucky you. they are soooo cutie!

Thank you all! I knew you wonderful people would appreciate them too, and yes! I do plan on hanging them on my Christmas tree! I put them up in a box on a top shelf so they don't get broken before that time comes and already want to get them out to look at them again. If any of you who are or were headed to Hobby Lobby to get some, would you post if you were able to find some or not? They did have two other ones that I didn't get because they only had one of each of those that were left and they were both broken.
sad.png

OMG!! love those. You are lucky to have a hubby who does that for u! I have to tell mine what I want. He's not a shopper and not good at surprises. Oh well...I guess he has some good qualities.
hmm.png

Oh, Stacey - he's a KEEPER for sure! They are beautiful ornments! I'll be checking out my local Hobby Lobby (which just opened last month, it's nice & big and clean.....) this weekend - thanks for the tip!

I only got 2....they didn't have the one on the corn cob...which was the one I REALLY wanted.

But I got the one with the feathers, this one is in white tho, and I got the other one that you got, the last in the pics.

They also had some peacock ones that were pretty neato too!

I'm debating on getting my tree out early so I can put them up, lol!

Quote:
Well darn! I'm glad that you were able to get two of them but I really hate that they didn't have the chicken on the corn cob. That is my favorite one too! Maybe check back with them to see if they get more in.

Wynette - Do go check them out! If you can get there before Sat. then I would try. They always run out of the good ornaments fairly quickly when they run them half off.
smile.png

They had sooo many ornaments, I may have overlooked that one.....I started to get dizzy looking so hard, LOL!

I plan on going back when I have more time to see if I missed any.

ETA: I'm gonna play a trick on the old man when he gets home....gonna tell him I got some new chickens, he will give me the look of death....then I show him the ornaments and laugh hysterically....JUST kidding!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom