Looking 4 someone to donate and ship eggs for this springs hatching experiments.

What an awesome idea/request.
If I had the eggs you were looking for I'd send them...I don't.

What incubator do you use and how many times have you used it?
I have a farm in ovations circulated air incubator with the automatic egg turner and quail or chicken egg racks. I've hatched several quail in the past I used to raise jumbo qutournix quails I hatched out 80some every few weeks for a couple years then I got away from them 5 or 6 years ago. Since I've just kept only chickens usually a variety of what I got at rural king or tractor supply and restocked the flock with new chicks in that way each spring. This year I wanted to try and go for some black copper marans and possible some blue or lavender birds and possibly some polish. My son likes the ones with the funny feathers on the head.

I have a farm in ovations circulated air incubator with the automatic egg turner and quail or chicken egg racks. I've hatched several quail in the past I used to raise jumbo qutournix quails I hatched out 80some every few weeks for a couple years then I got away from them 5 or 6 years ago. Since I've just kept only chickens usually a variety of what I got at rural king or tractor supply and restocked the flock with new chicks in that way each spring. This year I wanted to try and go for some black copper marans and possible some blue or lavender birds and possibly some polish. My son likes the ones with the funny feathers on the head.
I actually found big pines Hatchery is only a half hour away from where I live and they are going to shoot me a price on 41 hatching eggs and they raise all the birds I mentioned. Checked every box so if the price isn't crazy I may have the eggs soon. I would still like to find and try pheasants eggs for hatching to release on our family farms I think that would be a fun experiment also. And possibly I may get back into quail again since I already have the breeder cages and set up for it.

Back
Top Bottom