looking for 100+ coturnix eggs PA

I just received 120 A&M and jumbo XLD eggs from pop57. I know he has some available, though I'm not sure if he has a list. They are reasonably priced, and he packs them very well.

I will come spring/summer.....I see you and Mike are getting back into the quail eh???
big_smile.png

I can have that many in about 3-5 days... if youwant them tell me waht your willing to pay and they are yours. I boiled the last 100 up and we are eating them! so if you want some I can get them for ya! I was thinking that fifty cents a piece is fair! but you mak ea offer and I probably will take it

I just got 140 eggs from heview68 on ebay and paid $10.49. I paid $15.00 for shipping. They came from New Paris, PA. Of the 140 there were 25 cracked and the rest are on day 14. I hope this helps!

thanks ak for the offer but to far a ship to here in these temps.
smile.png

sorry i forgot mike posted here for these so i haven't checked the post in awhile.

papa that is of great help and i will definately check em out since they r same state.
big_smile.png

I figured I'd update on the quality of eggs I got from heview68 from ebay. I bought 100+, got 140, 25 cracked on delivery. Incubated 115, 40 didn't pip or zip. 5 pipped but didn't zip and 2 died before getting to the brooder. All 68 remaining are healthy little ones and eating and drinking like Pirhannas. I would recommend buying from heview68 and will probably buy more again if I need to.

Back
Top Bottom