Looking for a Breeder in Indiana

ChickenNewbie

Hatching
10 Years
Apr 2, 2009
I am looking for a few chicks from a local breeder. My son is going to be raising them as a project, and we are hoping to get a few eggs. We have done all of our research about coops and raising, etc. but are at a loss of where to get our chicks. The boy wants to go buy them at the local farm store, but I really don't want to get any roosters.

Any suggestions as where to start will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

ChickenNewbie in Lafayette, Indiana

Check out member Indiana Hens - super nice.
big_smile.png

We are looking for Ameraucanas, RIR's and Orpingtons. My son is interested in Silkies, but we aren't looking for those right now.

We are in Lafayette, IN.

Stacy

I will have some Standard Ameraucana chicks for sale. I am asking $5 each. Right now, I have a waiting list for the blues, but will have some blacks for sale.

When will they be available?? And at what age do you sell them??

We are looking at the end of the month before we are ready, but we want to get them at a day or two old.

You can email me at [email protected]

Stacy

Sorry to hijack this thread but I am from S.E Indiana (an hour south of Indy) and am looking for someone who sells cochins , black copper marans or australorps.
smile.png

Quote:
Hey fellow hoosier...I live 30 minutes north of laffy...I have leghorn,barred rock,ameruana chicks that hatched march 16th...I'm not a professional at the vent sexing thing so they are straight run...if you are interested PM me and we will work something out.

Back
Top Bottom