Looking for a hatchery that has reasonable prices on standard Phoenix chicks

bantamsumatras

Chirping
8 Years
Sep 20, 2015
So what I am trying to do is find a smaller hatchery that has reasonable prices on Phoenix chicks and won't triple the amounts for shipping!! And yes, I'm a breeder so I know all the reasons hatchery's are not the way to go for show quality. I've judged a few shows and often run into younger children who want the long tail breeds, just to start them so I help find good fits and often with flighty breeds like Phoenix and Sumatra ill recommend they add calmer birds to go along with them in a mixed flock. Believe it or not almost ten of 15 birds ordered from efowl in 2011 were birds I personally would either shown or added to my breeding stock but they are no more. Any help would be greatly appreciated this child was so excited when his brothers white Phoenix bantam took home too prize at a 4H event and he wants to learn all about it. We all know they are the future so let's help him get started for as little money as possible and when he gets older and decides to start breeding and showing then I know amazing breeder.

Back
Top Bottom