Looking for a parrot

My grandmother has always wanted a parrot since she was young, we can definitely afford to take care of one but we just ran into a scam today claiming that they would give her a 1 year old male and female parrot with cage and toys and unfortunately they scammed her, shes really upset and really wants a parrot. Is anyone rehoming a parrot in the Lynchburg va area, we can drive a little ways and we dont mind paying you as long as it's in person and not a scam. She doesn't care how old it is or the color, but she does want it to be tame though I could handle it for her, it will have plenty of attention and care.
That is terrible. Hoping you and your Granny find the perfect soul mate! :fl
I have two Tiels, and I just love them, but the Macaws are truly something special.

Have you tried Craigslist for your area? Craigslist “can“ be a reliable place if you make sure everything is in order.

That is terrible. Hoping you and your Granny find the perfect soul mate! :fl
I have two Tiels, and I just love them, but the Macaws are truly something special.

Have you tried Craigslist for your area? Craigslist “can“ be a reliable place if you make sure everything is in order.
And you can find supplies on there as well. I’ve look on there for even fish, and can find plenty of stuff. ;)

Back
Top Bottom