Looking for a single call duckling in NC Raleigh

quackkquack_

Songster
Jun 30, 2022
Well I dunno who's gonna see this but my duckling, Tulipa, she suffocated in the egg while trying to hatch.
I currently only have one call duckling at the moment, Newt, who is almost 2 weeks old (hes currently 12 days old).
We don't have any more call eggs nor do we have the time to hatch any at the moment. I'm trying to find a playmate for Newt since I do want to expand call duck flock (which is currently.. only Newt)

We are currently looking for a single call duckling of the age of 2 weeks (1 week or 3 weeks could work, but preferably 2 weeks) for our lone duckling Newt.
Honestly I don't care what type of call duck it is, although I love pied's and have tried to get some, any type would work besides WHITE !!
White call ducks are a big no no in our area since we have a LOT of predators (we are letting them free roam throughout the day), they will easily be spotted as that's what happened to our Pekins.

Gender doesn't matter since we dunno what Newt's gender is and are waiting until hes 4 weeks old.

If anyone has any call ducklings in the NC Raleigh area, please respond <3
(NOTE: our call ducks will not be used for show, we are hatching them to have as pets and potentially breed to make our flock bigger)

Didn't even think about craigslist! Thank you!
Looks like we are getting another duckling this afternoon! Very excited!
Well sadly the person closest to us sold out but they did say they will have some eggs soon so we'll be picking up some more call eggs!!
Hopefully this time most of them will hatch (and at least none will be ruined due to shipping since we'll be picking them up since they are very close!)

Newt will be lonely for about 2-3 months but I think he'll be fine, he loves hanging out with his owners and he loves to poop on his stuffed animals so I think he'll be okay until then <3

Back
Top Bottom