Sponsored Post Looking for a way to get fresh water to your chickens?

Is anyone using the unit without the hose, filling manually? I'm just setting mine up and having some trouble properly installing the rubber stopper and washer at the bottom in order to prevent it from dripping from the valve. The rubber washer doesn't exactly fit inside the cap, do I put the rubber stopper in first and then screw on the cap? Where doe the rubber washer go? Can anyone help me understand what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks
smile.png

Is anyone using the unit without the hose, filling manually? I'm just setting mine up and having some trouble properly installing the rubber stopper and washer at the bottom in order to prevent it from dripping from the valve. The rubber washer doesn't exactly fit inside the cap, do I put the rubber stopper in first and then screw on the cap? Where doe the rubber washer go? Can anyone help me understand what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks
smile.png
Haven't seen one, I would expect a call to the business would get a quick answer.

If you have both a stopper and a washer, my GUESS is you put the stopper in the hole and the washer in the cap, then screw the cap on where the hose would normally screw on.

Haven't seen one, I would expect a call to the business would get a quick answer.

If you have both a stopper and a washer, my GUESS is you put the stopper in the hole and the washer in the cap, then screw the cap on where the hose would normally screw on.

I would have thought that too, but the pieces don't fit together...I did email Frank, he responded right away and explained that the stopper goes in first, then the cap. Still not sure what the rubber washer is for, lol.

Back
Top Bottom