Looking for American buff geese , call duck & goats in N. Fl.

wellssmall farm

In the Brooder
11 Years
Apr 21, 2008
Milton, Florida
Hi! I am new here but have several animals. Worked as a vet. asst. for years until daughter was born. I live in Milton, Florida and have a hard time finding the breeds I want. I need a female American Buff for my male baby, a adult female for my emben goose, snowy,and gray mallard call ducks. Every time I order some I would lose half or more. I would be given a refund but now I am short nad can not get any until next year. Plus I need a rooster for my frizzles. My daughter and I rescused a baby goat and it's sister a while back. We loved them but lost the smallest within days and the other someone took when I was in hospital for the flu of all things. Husband still did not know how to tell us. I would love to get her another one or two but do not have alot of extra money. We do not mind even having to bottle feed it. Any help would be much appreciated.
We have( husband is a trucker so daughter and I)
2 mini horse One recsued badly abused
3 frizzle hens + ( 16 babies)
3 gold stars + ( 8 babies) +3 justed hacthed
8 buff orpington
1 snowy mallard baby
1 grey mallard baby
2 gray crested mallard baby
3 fawn crested
8 golden hybrid ducks
2 rabbits
4 peacocks
3 mix bantam chicken
1 american buff male baby
3 embden 2 males and 1 female
5 cats + 3 kittens
1 old lab
3 shelties
2 chicuauahas 1 very old
4 incrubators full of all different eggs.
2.5 acres and loving it but need help finding animals more localy or even an auction.
Thank you all for your time and help
Michaela:cool:

Last I checked McMurray still had American Buffs.

Holderreads might have some left this year - don't know - can call them and ask.

Neither of them sex birds though unless you buy the exhibition quality from Holderreads and get a pair. They are $75.

Back
Top Bottom