Looking for americaunas

Bananaplinko

Chirping
Premium Feather Member
Mar 26, 2022
I’m trying to find some show quality Americauna breeding stock near northwest iowa. I would like to get these birds by November if at all possible.
I really appreciate any responses.

I’m trying to find some show quality Americauna breeding stock near northwest iowa. I would like to get these birds by November if at all possible.
I really appreciate any responses.
You need to be looking for Ameraucana and not Americauna for showing. Look up Ameraucana alliance and Ameraucana club. There are also great facebook groups for Ameraucanas.

Some breeders that sell hatching eggs and posably chicks. Gypsyhen and Once in a Blue Moon farm.

Cackle sells the pure Ameraucana but as a hatchery they may not be completely up to SOP but are decent birds to start with. Owner is in the Ameraucana clubs.

Do you have a particular color in mind?
Blue or black
You need to be looking for Ameraucana and not Americauna for showing. Look up Ameraucana alliance and Ameraucana club. There are also great facebook groups for Ameraucanas.

Some breeders that sell hatching eggs and posably chicks. Gypsyhen and Once in a Blue Moon farm.

Cackle sells the pure Ameraucana but as a hatchery they may not be completely up to SOP but are decent birds to start with. Owner is in the Ameraucana clubs.
thanks I’m trying to breed a line of birds to a competitive level, so I’m trying to find good quality show birds. I’ve been looking at the alliance website but most of the closest breeders are over 12 hours away.

Back
Top Bottom