Looking for an Indian Fantail or English/Garden Fantail Breeder in the US

ChimeDoll

Hatching
Nov 16, 2022
I'm struggling to find any US based breeders for Fantails. Does anyone have any breeders they recommend? I've searched everywhere. They either don't ship or they never responded when I reached out. I'd really love to get a Fantail.

I'm not familiar with any fantail breeders. We came into an English fantail by chance. It had been roosting in a tree of a neighbor. A plea to find the owner had been thoroughly publicized, and after a few weeks with no luck, we took her. My daughter loves that bird! -loveliest and sweetest thing. We've had her for about 7 years, now. We briefly looked to find another companion for her, but as you stated, had no luck.

I found this breeder, but perhaps you already tried them? https://www.pigeonfarms.com/
They are in California and list a great number of pigeon varieties, including fantail. Good luck!
That site has a minimal requirement of 4 birds per order and wanting $250 per bird. Way too much for a fantail and not even including shipping. I also like to try communicating with the breeder so we both have an understanding of what I'm looking for as well as their reasoning for their prices (care methods, etc). I'm also just worried about taking a chance and getting a random older unsocialized bird for such a price and not see it prior to delivery.

Back
Top Bottom