Looking for and have

whitecra

Songster
11 Years
Mar 12, 2008
Oklahoma
I would like to get a golden laced polish hen to go with our lonely roo. Also we have a 38 chicks that has hatched the last 2 day that are for sale. We have a lot of silkie chicks. Also there is mixed blue and green egg layers and some brown egg layers. I am in Eastern Oklahoma.
Chris

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif

Quote:
Most are bearded. I have white, black, blue and a few that are red. Yes I have eggs sometimes. I just send some to Florida last week. With my hatch we put in 24 silkie eggs and 21 have hatched, one is trying and I am not sure about the last one.
Chris

Quote:
What band would that be? If you say Ricochet well I went to school with Heath and Greg. Heath is known as Perry here.
Chris

I might be interested in the Silkie chicks, what are your prices and what colors are they?
Also, since you are from OK, be sure to stop by this topic
big_smile.png

Quote:
What band would that be? If you say Ricochet well I went to school with Heath and Greg. Heath is known as Perry here.
Chris

Hinder. They arent my usual music as im more into mm and slipknot, but when they came along....
love.gif

Quote:
I have whites, blues, blacks and a couple reds. They are my sons and he is wanting $3 each. He is 12 and this is how he makes his spending money.
Chris

Back
Top Bottom