Looking for anybody with..................

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Orpingtonman, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Orpingtonman

Orpingtonman Chillin' With My Peeps

an Old incubator that they don't need, don't use or just plain want to get rid of. Working on a strict budget so i cant afford a new one but i am willing to take one that has been successfully used before. Trying to get a small (for now) hatchery started and with all the materials for runs and coops, left me with little to puchase or even make my own. I will be starting with Buff's, RIR's and black and red sexlinks, along with white leghorn hens, just to see what i come up with. I'll go to more "pure" breeds once i get off the ground. If you have one and don't mind parting with it, please let me know. i won't be able to respond to any reply's until monday so i will get to anyone who may respond then. Thank you for looking at this and everybody have a blessed day.

2. emmalynn

emmalynn Silkies Sebbies OEGBs

Oct 16, 2008
    Middle TN
    there is a little giant for sale w/ egg turner on craigslist for Nashville, TN-- hope that helps

I would buy it myself but I keep buying eggs- of course if I did then I could hatch more eggs HMMMMMMM:D

3. Jenski

Jenski Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2008
    Middle Tennessee

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by