Looking for Auburn Java hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by doubleforte, Jan 14, 2015.

1. doubleforte

doubleforte New Egg

Sep 29, 2014
    Galena, MD
    Does anyone know a reputable breeder of Auburn Javas from whom I might order some hatching eggs? Thanks!

2. Bullitt

Bullitt Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 16, 2012
    Texas
  3. doubleforte

doubleforte New Egg

Sep 29, 2014
    Galena, MD
    They sure are rare. I have found a number of sources for Black Java eggs, but naturally I would be fixated on the more rare variety!

Thanks for the link - it's an older thread but I'll try commenting on it. Thanks again.

4. AuburnJavas

AuburnJavas Out Of The Brooder

Feb 17, 2015
    I have them not sure about price yet I'm new at this but I have over 60 Chicks Auburn Javas and want to share this amazing breed... Want to see start another hatch soon

Guy 951 514-6141
    [email protected]

5. lorad

lorad Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2010
    Edelstein, IL
    I raise Auburn and Black Javas in central IL- and will ship eggs and if arranged ahead of time, chicks. My first batch of Auburn eggs is in the incubator as we speak and all were fertile at day 7. I maintain a dozen hens and 3 roosters. My flock originally comes from Garfield Farm Museum and Lyle Behl in Springfield, IL. I have also traded eggs for chicks with the ALBC (All Breeds Livestock Conservatory) so to vary my genetics. You can PM me here or email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by