looking for bantam assortment

nicoble

Hatching
10 Years
Jun 14, 2009
I am looking for a nice assortment of bantam hatching eggs - maybe 12-20

to ship this week or next - would be awsome if they would be in the $25 range ( shipped)

We are building a bantam coop for our son and hope to find a colorful mix for him to raise
smile.png
- he will participate in 4H next year and already has plans how to spoil " his " babies ...

I have a nice bantie assortment.My banties are cochins with lots of frizzles.I have I think 4-6 frizzle girls,white one,red one,partridge one,buff one,and a laced one.I have a showgirl white roo in with them.I also have several beautiful black smooth girls with very nice gold or brown laced feathers around their necks.My roos are smmooth 1 white one the showgirl and one beautiful black one with orange and yellow or red feathers on his back and neck.He is stunnning.Let me know.Shipping cost is usually 13.95 plus a couple bucks for packing supplies.

I could probably do you a 12+ batch assortment of my bantams.. I have Mottled cochins, OEGB in barred and blue birchen and Japanese BTW's, also Millie Fluer D'uccles. let me know if your interested.. Thanks

I can start collecting This comeing up sat and ship whatever has been laid On Thurs, I have a couple orders to fill on the cochins or I could start today collecting

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom