1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Looking for breeders with Call Ducks in KY!

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by BluegrassSeramas, Oct 26, 2008.

1. BluegrassSeramas

BluegrassSeramas Serama Savvy

Aug 25, 2008
    Central Kentucky
    Hoping there is someone out there that raises these cuties!

2. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    I think Kingscall has them.

3. ChickenCop

ChickenCop Chillin' With My Peeps

I believe "turbo" has call ducks too....He's in KY. Cant remember his last name for nothing but his first name is Jerry.....sorry

4. turbo

turbo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 23, 2007
    Eastview, Ky
    Hey ChickenCop,

Its Jerry....Foley! LOL..thats ok I can never remember your last name either, I am the guy always holding a baby in my arms. So are we going to do another get together in the spring?

Anyway, I think I have already talked to Bluegrass Bantams, or at least I think I have...All I have left is a pet quality pair of chocolates, 1 pair of silver appleyards and last but not least a pair of butterscotch. Maybe my prices are too high? I saw several chocolate calls for sale at the Bluegrass show, but they looked a little rough. If anyone is interested you can go to my website, I think I have a picture of the pair of chocolate calls on the "sale page"

www.kycalls.webs.com

With the way I am getting hammered with requests for calls in the last two weeks I doubt I will have any left by the end of the week, and then it is off to the Call Duck Nationals in Columbus..which I am pumped about.

Jerry

Last edited: Nov 3, 2008
  5. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

tried to send turbo a pm, but it says your inbox is full. [​IMG] Where is Eastview, KY, and what kind of prices were you asking on your call ducks?

Last edited: Nov 3, 2008
  6. ChickenCop

ChickenCop Chillin' With My Peeps

Hey FOLEY!!!!!!!!! sorry about that...lol. Heard you had an "interesting" show down there in Frankfort....Hard to believe so much drama at a poultry show.
    As for the Spring I would think we should get together again I really enjoyed the entire day. Maybe we can get Yolanda to come up next time??? LOL
    ttyl,
    Brian

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by