1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

looking for breeding coop picture/plan

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by angelobutter, Jan 19, 2013.

1. angelobutter

angelobutter Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 27, 2010
    Cornish NH
    I saw a photo here of a multi coop/run that was used for housing different breeds separately. I have looked everywhere and can't seem to find it again. I dont need the exact picture again- I am mostly just looking for some good "breeding coop" designs. I dont want to use breeding cages- i want it to be a good coop with run for each breed- but don't want to build 6 different coops and put them next to each other - i would prefer to build one large but divided coop that could house around 6 different breeds with 4-6 chickens in each one. anyone either know where the photo i am thinking is ? or have their own photos of breeding coops? thanks

2. ssterling1776

ssterling1776 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I need the same... Please let me know if you find anything!

3. my sunwolf

my sunwolf Chillin' With My Peeps

I would also love to see a design like the one you've described.

4. CelticOaksFarm

CelticOaksFarm Family owned, family run

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    [​IMG]

6' high fronts, 8' high center, 6' long walls

access gates around outside into each pen, access door to center for egg collection. All under roof

5. my sunwolf

my sunwolf Chillin' With My Peeps

WOW, I was thinking more of a shed with wire walls, but this is amazing...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by