Looking for Buff Laced Brahma chicks

Hello and welcome to BYC! I'm from Tennessee too and ordered them from Carolina Rare Chicks. I highly recommend! In my opinion, the birds are of good quality as well. One Earth Farms who originally created the variety and sold their stock to Carolina Rare Chicks. Compared to other buff laced I've seen online not from Carolina Rare Chicks, I personally feel that mine are better laced than most. I see so many people with stock that has very poor lacing and yet they're still breeding. I only have four hens so I can't make broad assumptions, but I can say I am satisfied. I will also add that buff laced is a lovely variety personality-wise as well. My hens very docile and soft spoken and 2/4 enjoy being petted gently and will even seek it out. Definitely the most docile of the Brahma varieties of I've had :)
1B9A4C4E-F3C6-4D1D-A48E-B32A71BA55E7.jpeg

Wow! Thank you so much ! I just put in an order for six chicks with them . I did not see this website before .
am anxious to get such high quality chicks. Again thank you for letting me know. I have been looking for a month and was finding nothing. ❤️❤️👍🏻

Back
Top Bottom