Looking for building plans for this coop. Thanks!

That looks a lot like mine. I don’t have a plan for it though. I’d be happy to get the measurements and such. I built it on a budget, used a lot of odds and ends, other than the pieces of siding. I took the time to make rollaway nest boxes and it was definitely worth it! If your considering that at all.
98880D7A-D9CA-4034-858D-D0F170AC4319.jpeg
D76527C2-4AA5-4CE2-ABAF-345D44958ED2.jpeg

That looks a lot like mine. I don’t have a plan for it though. I’d be happy to get the measurements and such. I built it on a budget, used a lot of odds and ends, other than the pieces of siding. I took the time to make rollaway nest boxes and it was definitely worth it! If your considering that at all.
View attachment 2492255View attachment 2492257

What is a rollaway nest box and why was it worth it to have that? Ive not heard of those before. But I did find the plans I was looking for, thank you

Here are my nesting boxes, the floor is set on an angle (14 degrees) so the eggs roll into a separate area for easy collection. Maybe you’ve had a different experience, but I had problems with hens pooping on the eggs. The new boxes have stopped that completely. Also keeps eggs away from hens so they don’t eat them, if that’s an issue. Good luck with your project!
9A6512CD-B778-4013-92F0-875AB0986D33.jpeg
9A1AB823-B855-44E7-8592-37515206BE00.jpeg

Here are my nesting boxes, the floor is set on an angle (14 degrees) so the eggs roll into a separate area for easy collection. Maybe you’ve had a different experience, but I had problems with hens pooping on the eggs. The new boxes have stopped that completely. Also keeps eggs away from hens so they don’t eat them, if that’s an issue. Good luck with your project!
View attachment 2492704View attachment 2492703
Oh wow!!! So cool! Will definitely have to add that! So clever! Thanks for sharing!

Oh wow!!! So cool! Will definitely have to add that! So clever! Thanks for sharing!
One last thing, I see some variation in the doors for your coop design. If I were building , I would opt for a larger door. Almost the entire front of my coop opens, and it has been really handy for cleaning and other tasks.

Back
Top Bottom