Looking for bunny

Oh, no.
They don't do well outside. Though they can tolerate cold weather they can get very overheated in the summer. Being outside also means predators can get to them. Even if they dont kill the rabbit it can give them a heart attack, which will kill them.
Keeping your rabbit outside defeats the purpose of getting a pet rabbit. You won't be able to bond with them nearly as much and they will become depressed being in a little hutch away from everyone all the time.
Yes, wild rabbits are outside, but these are domestic. Much much different. Like a wolf and a dog.
Except rabbits don't know how to get food or stay safe from predators.

Oh, no.
They don't do well outside. Though they can tolerate cold weather they can get very overheated in the summer. Being outside also means predators can get to them. Even if they dont kill the rabbit it can give them a heart attack, which will kill them.
Keeping your rabbit outside defeats the purpose of getting a pet rabbit. You won't be able to bond with them nearly as much and they will become depressed being in a little hutch away from everyone all the time.
Yes, wild rabbits are outside, but these are domestic. Much much different. Like a wolf and a dog.
Except rabbits don't know how to get food or stay safe from predators.
That is what I told my parents. My sisters bunnies are outside. I will screenshot this and send to her. Do they smell? I guess that's my parents concern with keeping them inside..

That is what I told my parents. My sisters bunnies are outside. I will screenshot this and send to her. Do they smell? I guess that's my parents concern with keeping them inside..
They'll only smell if you dont clean up after them.
You can easily litter train them like a cat. And once they're old enough to get fixed that will completely eliminate any smells.

Screenshot 2020-11-06 at 2.00.36 PM.png

I have timothy hay, Would this work ^ for a cage? All I would need now, are clippers, a bunny blanket, toys? (do they like toys?) pellets, veggies, a comb, and some bunny proofing supplies.

View attachment 2401565
I have timothy hay, Would this work ^ for a cage? All I would need now, are clippers, a bunny blanket, toys? (do they like toys?) pellets, veggies, a comb, and some bunny proofing supplies.
That would work if you can free roam and use it as a homebase but a in a playpen you'll be able to put the litter box, food and water, and some blankets. I'll send you a pink to a good one

Back
Top Bottom