Looking for Call Duck Eggs to ship to TN

robbyvg

Chirping
Sep 3, 2021
Middle TN
Hello all - I am a new member but have been looking at the forums for a few months.

My wife and I have ducks and are very interested in hatching some Call Duck Eggs in our small incubator. Does anyone know of a good site/hatchery/person to look at/talk to? Looking for about a dozen eggs and open to different colors.

Thank you all in advance!

cheezenkwackers

Crowing
5 Years
Aug 28, 2016
Memphis, TN
Metzer Farms is opening a duckling hatchery in Memphis. They are supposed to have ducklings starting in February. They will be shipping overnight with FedEx or you can make the drive here to Memphis 😃.

HeatherKellyB

"One day or Day one"
Premium Feather Member
May 31, 2019
Moore County, NC
You'll probably need to wait until Spring since Calls are usually seasonal layers. Some Calls are laying now, but it's not as common at this time of year. I wish you the very best! Calls are so enjoyable but be prepared, they're addictive little buggers 💗

nchls school

Crowing
6 Years
Apr 22, 2015
Tennessee
Hello all - I am a new member but have been looking at the forums for a few months.

My wife and I have ducks and are very interested in hatching some Call Duck Eggs in our small incubator. Does anyone know of a good site/hatchery/person to look at/talk to? Looking for about a dozen eggs and open to different colors.

Thank you all in advance!
Sept. 9th-time has passed. Did you find Call duck eggs? I'm also in TN-(Henderson County) and my Calls should be laying soon. Actually, one is laying now. I'm not on the this group most days so feel free to email if you wish.

[email protected]

Top Bottom