looking for caponizing video

Capons in China, had 3,000 years ago. are recognized as the earliest caponize one of the countries. Ever the Caponizing is a lost art: or it was chemically castrated, or the ancient art is lost, most people had lost interest in caponizing.
In fact just the opposite, in China, the ancient art-- caponizing is not disappeared, but more and more specialized, standardized development. What are the reasons for it so the new glow of vitality?
Brilliant today ,There is a growing emphasis on green and healthy food. Because,Chicken is delicious and juicy of capons, Nutrient-rich and Expensive. For the most people was a luxury. Along with people's living standards improve; capons experienced an unprecedented consumer market,

Here is what I have so far...

There is recorded evidence of caponizing, or neutering of young roosters, being practiced in China as long as 3000 years ago. While it is often believed that caponizing is a lost art, in China this is not the case. Caponizing has not disappeared, but is becoming more and more specialized and standardized.

What are the reasons for the resurgence of this ancient art? There is a growing emphasis on green farming practices and healthy foods. The meat of a capon is delicious, juicy and nutrient-rich. For many, capon was a luxury item, but as people's living standards improve, capon is experiencing an unprecedented growing consumer market.​

I live in the US. I was born in the US and so was my dad and grandpa on my dad's side! They've been here a long time. My mom is the one who immigrated 25 years ago. I can speak household Cantonese and write my name... that's it. LOL

Back
Top Bottom