Looking for Chicken Print Lanyards or 5/8" Ribbon/Webbing

lisabailey

In the Brooder
10 Years
Oct 1, 2009
Snoqualmie Valley
My husband is a photographer with IStockPhoto.com, and I am organizing a 3-day photoshoot for 25 professional photographers on a local CSA farm in the Snoqualmie Valley (Carnation, WA) August 13-15.

The event is called "Chickenlypse" (long story, but all of these type events are called <something>lypse, because the very first of its kind was called an IStock-a-lypse.) The farm where we'll be staying/shooting is called Dog Mountain Farm and is primarily a poultry producer (eggs, and meat, chickens, ducks, turkeys, geese, etc.).

Anyway, I need to make nametags (badges on lanyards), and I have searched the Net high and low for lanyards that are pre-printed with some kind of chicken pattern. I'm willing to make my own lanyards, but I'll need 5/8" woven or cotton ribbon or webbing by the yard.

I thought perhaps you crafty types might be able to point me in the right direction. (A print with chickens and cameras would be a total home run, but I'd settle for just chickens. Another possibility would be farm animals, including chickens.) Thanks!

Lanyards are the "necklace" sort of things that go around your neck, and then a name badge is connected to the bottom of it (the kind of thing a coach would use to wear a whistle around their neck?)

If you make some, I might like to buy one
big_smile.png

A lanyard is basically a long 'necklace' used to hold a key, ID card, etc.

Quote:
The ribbon that you posted the link to is decorative ribbon. I believe that is more like gift wrap ribbon in feel and may not be too comfortable to wear around the neck.

Back
Top Bottom