Looking for chicks

tobyabraham2113

In the Brooder
Sep 1, 2020
Hi does anyone know where to get maran and olive egger chicks? I live in San Jose Ca and I am looking for some that are from 2-5 weeks old and female. Thanks.

Have you tried Craigslist San Jose? I was look at the north bay Craigslist last night and saw several people selling chicks, but I can't remember the breed type.

Yes I have but my car broke down recently and I am looking for someone who can deliver and the north bay is kind of far with traffic.

Well I do have some chicks they're not the exact breed that you want but they are half Austria white and most of them are half splash moron even though the Austria white jean is dominant for plumage so most of the time they'll end up just looking like an Austria White but they haven't hatched yet these chicks and are still eggs but I really can't take them as we got these eggs by accident from our rooster so we need a home for them we might possibly be able to ship them over to you or fly them over to you somehow but if that is impossible if you get your car fixed you can easily drive here we are in Georgia so that is going to be a sort of long drive but a flight would be really fast or we could just fly there or something or we can ship these guys to you we will try to work something out but these chicks really need a home

Back
Top Bottom