1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Looking for eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by j'aime mes poules, Jan 21, 2010.

1. j'aime mes poules

j'aime mes poules Out Of The Brooder

Jan 21, 2010
    New York
    Hi everyone,
    One of my girl (I have 11 of them) is broody and I am looking for eggs to put under her in a few days when i'm sure she is sitting for good. She is a Mille fleurs and i would likr to give her 3 black copper marrans and 3 silkies to hatch. More than 6 would not fit under her.
    Do you know anyone who would sell me sutch a mix?

Thank you so much for your help, I love this forum!!!

My Story : Moved from the south of France in the cold northen NY with my american husband and our 2 kids. Got a dozen chicken last spring for eggs and tick control, and gess what ... we are completely in love with our birds !!! We want more !

2. RAREROO

RAREROO Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    If mine were laying I would sell you that kind of mix, but it will be a few months to go. If you ever need any then, let me know. Good luck

3. countrychics

countrychics Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 21, 2010
    south boston virginia
    [​IMG] i actually have a mille hen and she has hatched 6 easy... under her... check on ebay...we buy and sell on there often with great results..also craigs list... goodluck..dana

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by