Looking for female coturnix quail SC

Takeylla

Songster
Oct 8, 2018
USA, South Carolina
I'm looking for coturnix quail that are any color except the wild/brown type, I got 5 quail from the flea market on Saturday (it was an impulse buy, not always the best thing to do, I know) and I thought I had 1 male and 4 females, turns out I have 2 normal/brown/pharaoh/wild type males and 2 females, and 1 falb fee male (he's my favorite male) and I'm now looking for any other color females in the Columbia/Lexington area of South Carolina. If anyone could help I would greatly apricate it (And yes I would buy afew birds if anyone is selling)

I have some that are closer to laying eggs if you don't need very many. I think I have two males and two females in that batch but I will confirm this afternoon. I forgot to count the younger batch yesterday(sorry). Decide which age group you want, 2-3 weeks or 5-6 weeks.

I have some that are closer to laying eggs if you don't need very many. I think I have two males and two females in that batch but I will confirm this afternoon. I forgot to count the younger batch yesterday(sorry). Decide which age group you want, 2-3 weeks or 5-6 weeks.
I prefer the older group b/c mine live outside

Back
Top Bottom