Looking for female Valley quail and Gambel’s quail.

BackyardFarmer4

Songster
7 Years
Oct 10, 2013
I have a Male silver valley and a male Gambel’s quail and I’m looking to get them each a mate. I’m located in Maine just in case anyone is local to me, but I will pay to have some birds shipped here from elsewhere but depending on the cost of it all, not looking to spend a fortune. Thanks in advance!

I have a Male silver valley and a male Gambel’s quail and I’m looking to get them each a mate. I’m located in Maine just in case anyone is local to me, but I will pay to have some birds shipped here from elsewhere but depending on the cost of it all, not looking to spend a fortune. Thanks in advance!
I'm in Maine! :D Just, I don't have any quail. Sorry bout that.:(

Shipping cost have gone way up! It costs more than the purchase price of the quail. It would be cheaper to find a local breeder of the quail.

Back
Top Bottom