Looking for fertile Swan Eggs

pntdhorses

Songster
6 Years
Oct 18, 2015
SE Kansas
We have a mating pair of Mutes but it’s almost impossible to get any cygnets as the raccoons keep getting their eggs. I would love to hand raise some babies. Does anyone know of someone with fertile eggs that would be willing to sell?

We have a mating pair of Mutes but it’s almost impossible to get any cygnets as the raccoons keep getting their eggs. I would love to hand raise some babies. Does anyone know of someone with fertile eggs that would be willing to sell?

Hi Songster, have you found the swan eggs yet? May I offer my personal experience. The disvantage o

If it were ME, I'd declare war on the raccoons. Also, I would consider stealing eggs out of the nest and incubating them.

Back
Top Bottom