looking for frizzle or sizzle eggs for hatching

Hi Jenn...I have bantam cochin eggs for sale. You would get roughly 50% smooth and 50% frizzle from the hatch. They are blue, black, barred and white. All my roos are frizzles except one and all my hens are either smooth or smooth w/frizzle genes (if that makes sense). You should not breed frizzle to frizzle (their feathers may fall out after the reach maturity...bald cochins are not pretty!!!) You can see pics at www.popsonfarm.com Thanks and good luck! Leah

Hey there jinn....I have banty cochin frizzles as well. Where about in Indiana? Maybe you could pick them up? Would be alot easier on the eggies. I am in zip code 47223. I can get a half dozen....I get 2 or 3 a day. So I say half dozen so they will be fresh. If you pick up..... 9.00 If shipped....15.00 PM me if interested.

Hello Jenn,
I have white, red, buff and red/black and red/blue frizzle cochin bantams. Not all will frizzle,this is normal with frizzle breeding. One dozen plus extras for $20 which includes shipping.
I live in Michigan.

Frizzledhen --

Do you have a web site? In a few months I'll be interested in some frizzled bantam cochins as well, especially in red/black.
smile.png

Amazondoc,
No websight, no camera. Guess I should have gotten a camera before I got an incubator.
idunno.gif

I will be posting more about my red/blacks and red/blues as I develope them more. Just starting on this project but have some very nice offspring feathering out now.

Please keep us posted! My current choice for rooster of my mixed-flock-to-be is a frizzled bantam cochin in partridge/red-black.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom