1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Looking for Frizzles

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Animal123Animal, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Animal123Animal

Animal123Animal Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2007
    Lake Mathews Calif.
    Hello All
    I lost my little frizzle to a coon and would love to get some bantam frizzle eggs for hatching. The uglier the better, I would love to find a mix of frizzle, polish, silkie or any other breed that has a odd look. Thanks and Enjoy Dennis

2. Tsagirl

Tsagirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 9, 2007
    Eugene,OR
    Dennis,

Did my eggs not hatch for ya?
    [​IMG]

3. Animal123Animal

Animal123Animal Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2007
    Lake Mathews Calif.
    Hello Theresa
    Not yet and I think that they my not with all the bad luck I have been having, I'll PM and let you know whats up. Enjoy Dennis

4. FarmGirl21

FarmGirl21 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2008
    WA
    I have some bantam, frizzle/ silkie/ cochin eggs. my incubator is full & the girls are still laying. my hens are black & white silkie, gorgeous black smooth frizzle hen, partridge cochin hen. the roo's are blue silkie, white silkie, very pretty cochin, splash cochin & 1 little speckled OEGB that just started getting busy. I'm not sure how many there is currently but maybe close to a dozen.

5. pbjmaker

pbjmaker Overrun With Chickens

May 9, 2008
    Central Iowa
    Dipsy Doodle has nice frizzle cochin eggs - there is some silkie in them.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by